Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Thursday, April 17, 2008

Intimidated?

So I'm often intimidated to blog just text as I read other blogs (especially of those who seem to write so eloquently). So.......instead of updating this post with a few paragraphs I will be taking a different approach - one big list! Why not? I live my life in lists (grocery lists, to do lists, etc.) so why not blog in a list?! So here goes!
1. I realized tonight my oldest was singing a Hannah Montana song while picking up his toys (and Reece was singing along)
2. You get to guess which parent actually sings along to one of her tunes :)
3. Proof my kids live in the 21st century: Lucas asked me to "just email" his teacher because he forgot to thank her in person for a gift.
4. I would be rich if I could invent a computer that is voice activated (if that's already invented - please inform me!). Imagine how much MORE i could get done around the house if i could iron while blogging!!!
5. If you're wondering why I haven't posted pix of my kids lately, I'm waiting for my new photo software to arrive (and I've been buried in like 10 loads of laundry - SERIOUSLY!!!) :)
6. I'm having buyers remorse as i recently discovered this fantastic FREE software for editing photos at www.picnik.com
7. Tim and I failed SPF 101 this spring break as all 3 of our kids burned and PEELED!
8. I'm getting old - Lucas just said to me (as i was stumbling for words to say) "You'll get it out mom!"
9. Goodwill ROCKS!!!
10.I recently rediscovered the Lakeland Library Cooperative - what's better than being able to "order" books, dvd's, cd's, etc to be picked up at your local library (well, being able to do it while ironing would be WAY better!) - and they are all FREE!
11.I love posting this way as i can interject my most random/add thoughts at whim!

4 comments:

Family Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Family Brooks said...

Oops, not sure why the last comment was deleted. This is what I wrote...
I enjoyed your list! Please know that you are a GREAT writer... you always have been. There is a voice activated computer out there! It's been a huge help for a friend of ours who is paralyzed. He blogs quite frequently. It's not an inexpensive devise though. We may be blogging this way for quite some time! Sounds like you had a great trip. Glad you're back safely!

ErinDoobs said...

Love the list! A great way to get the run down out there! I make one every day for work, for home, and for countless other things. (You know me and lists!)

And for the record, I wouldn't know a Hannah Montana song if it bit me in the @ss! LOL =)

PS. Still want to see "spring break" pix!

Family Brooks said...

Still checking daily for some Spring Break pics! I can't imagine how busy you are. I understand the hold up! Hope you're well!