Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Friday, September 12, 2008

Gotta love friends!


First of all let me say, "thanks," to this family who's been so patient in waiting for their proofs :) The beginning of the school year sure is crazy (and I don't even have my own full time classroom - outside of Sunday school :) This family of four was a lot of fun to work with (not just b/c they are friends of ours). How can you NOT have fun with a little princess like her?!! I just had to take a break from editing to post this . I love this newfound hobby(talent?) God's revealed to me. It also took a little pushing from another friend of mine (you know who you are and i thank you for encouraging me :) to branch out from just photographing family/friends. It is so much fun just playing around with each new family I meet and capturing some memories along the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these photos are fantastic...you rock.
Scully