Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is this all the love I get?!!!


I know, I shouldn't complain (at least I have three healthy little rugrats), but my boys just don't want to cooperate (the way I ideally envision them cooperating). Tim was so kind to head out to our newest photo backdrop to try some more shots with our boys. I've been quite busy capturing moments for other moms that I haven't taken advantage of the beautiful fall days we've had with my own boys. I still have to decide which image will make the Christmas card, but this was about the best one of all three of them last night. Boys will be boys I guess :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the colors look great though! and their faces are priceless...I know what you mean about forgetting about your own kids pics AND their not cooperating....kids!
scully

Family Brooks said...

this needs to be in the jcrew kids catalog! love it

Anonymous said...

I love it. Such hansome little men!

ErinDoobs said...

Ummmmmm, Lucas looks like a little model for J Crew Crew Cuts or something with that coy smile! Jackson and Reece, while adorable, are not returning the love for the camera. An adorable shot and so autumnal!