Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flipside

So I know this blog has been quite neglected (due to my Facebook addiction), but I thought I'd take the time to at least post one photo here. AND, it's not even my own work - I had a chance to be on the other side of the lens. This was taken by Jon Brouwer of The Grand Rapids Press today while we were enjoying Festival of the Arts downtown today. We did not forget one child - he was sleeping in the stroller behind us (while we enjoyed ice cream) and therefore did not get mentioned.
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/06/weather_is_fair_business_is_ex.html

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a great looking family! :)

Family Brooks said...

WOW! How exciting! Great photo of the fam! (minus one!)