Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Q {6 month session)

WOW! I can't believe how quickly this little babe is growing into such a sweet little girl - so glad I have her mom as my BFF to spend some quality time with (though she is over 150 miles away). Her mommy never imagined how rewarding mommyhood would be - I'm so glad to get the chance to capture my (adoptive) niece again :) Thanks for your patience in getting your gallery up. Stay tuned...












2 comments:

ErinDoobs said...

OMG, you are so sweet and the pix are GORGEOUS! i actually have tears in my eyes after reading that post! =) (part hormones, sure, but i love ya', my BFF!!) you did an amazing job capturing my little peanut yet again. beautiful. hugs!! <3

missy widener said...

aw, so cute! love the one of erin and quinn together, my favorite...quinn has such baby blues! love it!