Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, August 20, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Where has this arctic air come from?!!!! We recently visited our friends (the Newenhouses) out at Grand Haven State Park this past Friday and had to dress in pants and long sleeves! It was a beautiful sunset, though, and we still managed to eat ice cream on the pier despite the chilly night. We had to cancel a few of our weekend events with friends as the weather was not cooperating. Not quite boating weather - sorry Missy :( We do need the rain. It's too bad it has to come for a week straight.




1 comment:

LS said...

Hello Whitney!

I just read through your blog and caught up a bit. I love it! Your photos are great. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!

I am so sorry we missed you this summer. We got way too busy and I know you were busy with the baby too. I had a calander almost filled before we even got home! But next time we get home, we should plan something. Aniken still talks about his friend Lucas and would love to see him I'm sure. The other day he found some bugs he was sure Lucas would like to see.
And of course you are always welcome here if you get to Europe!

I'll be linking your wonderful blog with ours so I can keep up. It's a great way to keep in touch I think!

Enjoy the rest of the summer! Even if the weather has already turned a bit cold.