Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, September 10, 2007

Digital "creative memories"


I just have to spread the word about my new favorite website http://www.shutterfly.com/. They offer a free software download that you can EASILY and QUICKLY create fun collages with. I'm not sure how great their prices are.........I'm saving my collages via USB drive to print at Meijer this week. I'll post an update on the success (or lack thereof) of that adventure later this week. Just wanted to pass on another "great find" to those interested! It's a quick/creative method to posting several pictures at a time on our blog. Lucas thoroughly enjoyed his first day of school. He is in Mrs. VanDyken's mon/wed am 4-yr old preschool class at Allendale Christian School. Today was his first day. I just had to capture the excitement of our new wall decor of something other than coats hanging in our utility room - and the newsletters, field trip forms, crafts, etc that await my opening each week in the new backpack :) Though it was an emotional first, no tears were shed by me (Reece was sad to lose a playmate for a couple hours, though).

No comments: