Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Count your blessings..........



The first step in dealing with an addiction is admitting you have a problem, right???? Okay, so my addiction is reading others' blogs (I guess it's not really a problem). I get drawn in by the cute posts of little kiddos. In reading some of my friends' friends' blogs this evening I was awakened to how blessed I am. Here are just a few of my undeserved blessings.......

1. Our Creator (and the freedom we enjoy living in this country to worship Him)

2. Three happy, healthy, beautiful boys

3. My loving, giving, selfless husband who's an awesome father to his children

4. Family

5. Friends

6. Church family

7. Health

8. Prayers from others

9. My husband's employment

10. Our pets

11. Our home (and too many other material things to mention)

May God bless you and make you a blessing to others!

No comments: