Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Sunday, November 4, 2007

Do carseats really EXPIRE?

Maybe you're wondering what all the hype is about "expiring" carseats as I am. Do carseats really expire?.............or is it just a ploy to get us to all buy new ones? I received a brand new car seat/travel system as a shower gift with Lucas. The expiration date on it is Dec 31, 2008. We all know Jackson will not be in the seat that long, so I guess we're safe :) I've done a little research and stumbled upon this website that answers many questions:
http://www.childrestraintsafety.com/manufacture-expiration.html#list

Infant carrier carseat $59.98
Toddler carseat $59.99
Booster seat $14.99

Child's safety..............................PRICELESS!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I guess I'm off to buy a new carseat! I couldn't deal if something happened b/c I didn't want to spend the $$.