Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Thursday, March 13, 2008

A note on "pillow crumbs"


So over the course of like the past 2 months my boys (Lucas and Reece) have coined the term "pillow crumbs." They say it so randomly that I never really thought anything of it. Well, I finally posed the question a few days ago to Lucas. The conversation went a little like this:
Me: "Lucas what are you saying?"
Lucas: "Pillow crumbs!"
Me: "PILLOW crumbs?!!"
Lucas: "Yes!"
Me: "Well, what are 'pillow crumbs'?"
Lucas: "You know mom, INDIANS and PILLOW crumbs."
Me: Running as fast as I could to record this coined term on paper so I wouldn't forget it (and of course laughing all the way :)

This makes me wonder even more what these children are interpreting from the things they hear...............

A few noteworthy happenings since my last post (sorry all you in blogland who have been patiently waiting......)
1. $3.45 - the price of gas in Allendale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Jackson is now pulling himself up onto whatever he can get his chubby hands onto
3. Jackson is disproportionate according to his 9 mth checkup (95% head, 50% height, and 25% weight)
4. I'm officially a 30-something
5. Reece (strong-willingly) skipped 3 meals in a row yesterday - now that's determination!
6. We made our inaugural visit to the FM Gardens to check out the butterflies (it was very warm with 85% humidity inside!)

I will try to post more regularly again :)

No comments: