Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Think outside the BELLY


This photo was taken this morning at my house. My sister-in-law (Vicki) has been meaning to have me do a maternity shoot with her and we've been putting it off (illness, conflicting schedules, etc.). I told her she could call me any time of the day if she thought the baby was on his/her way soon - well she did! She called me around 8am saying her contractions were 15 minutes apart! I told her to come on over and we'd get a few before the baby was out. Approximately 12 hours later Brian and Vicki welcomed a baby GIRL into this world (name to be decided) - CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are glad mom and baby girl are doing well :) We look forward to hearing the name soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey whitney-

no particular comment on this post but just wanted to let you know i will be checking in regularly. i love the pic on the sidebar of the three boys on the beach. it's dang near impossible to get a good pic of one kid on the move so i am impressed you got them all to sit and look at the camera (sort of) for a couple of seconds!

-amanda

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.