Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, August 4, 2008

Blogaholic!

WOW!!! This never happens...............two postings in one day - each equipped w/pics! I'm sure you all have heard me boasting about SavingsAngel lateley. In fact, I sent a few of you a link and referral code to sign up under my name if interested. Heather and I have decided to split the cost and share this membership (probably not really legal, but we're Dutch - me by marriage :) I did a little research this evening and printed a load of coupons, clipped a bunch from the Sunday ads, and headed to Meijer. All in all I spent a total of $117.63 and saved $99.64!!! I saved $18.65 in coupons alone! On top of that I got a free $10 giftcard to Meijer and one product is free by rebate (spent $2.50 less the $2 off coupon = $.50, but I get the purchase price back in rebate, so I really GOT PAID $1.50!!!!). Granted I don't normally buy that type of shampoo, but for getting paid for it, how can you go wrong?!!! I think my favorite find was the Meijer pasta sauce on sale for 10/$10 w/ the 11th free and I had a $.50 off coupon for each of the 10 sauces! You can print these off of the Meijer site w/out being a member of SavingsAngel at
http://www3.meijer.com/mealbox/mealbox.html simply by clicking on the SPECIALS tab toward the right of the screen in the middle. You can print as many as your heart desires! I should mention I got 3 PACKS of children's Hanes socks for a total of $.45 due to a HUGE promotion they had this week :) Tim says I'm a huge dork, but man it feels good to save this much!
The goods
The savings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, for reals, you need to hook me up, and do some explaining because I still don't understand how it all works...help. sincerely, Scully

Heather said...

Um, yeah. When I go out running errands on lunch and come back all excited because of the great deals I got he tells me I'm a loser/dork, etc. It's hard NOT to get excited about getting something for FREE!!! I just hooked my Dad and ex-husbands Dad up with enough (free) shampoo to last them each a year! How can you NOT be excited about that??? I'm glad it's going well for you!!!