Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, August 18, 2008

Guinea Pigs

I just love having friends with photogenic kids!!! I know I've bragged about this cute trio, but seriously, it doesn't get more fun than this (except when your own kids cooperate in a photo shoot)! I love the fact that mom just lets me experiment with these little guinea pigs in discovering new photo opps. Not all moms would let me take their kids and set them in a field of weeds just to capture some moments :) And little Miss "R" was quite a champ - unfortunately she HAS allergies to weeds - but she toughed it out so I could get a few good shots. Thanks for being such an adventurous bunch!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the baby in the tub!!!! To cute!

ErinDoobs said...

Are those Heather & Derek's kids? They are beautiful!