Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Sunday, October 12, 2008

#7






So this post is a bit OVERDUE!!! I'm officially a soccer mom (as of a month ago). I even drive the mini-van to go with the status :) And I love EVERY minute of it! Lucas is trying out soccer this fall for the AYSO division of Allendale. He plays half the season in the fall and the the other half in the spring. He's a little hesitant as he's not my "contact" sports kid, but he has improved a TON from his first day of practice. We've also noticed he has quite a bit of speed, though he is almost the shortest peanut out there :) He seems to enjoy it and his younger brother is ready to play (he has to wait until he's five unfortunately). It's so much fun to watch this age group play an organized sport - such innocence!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW... SO CUTE! How many games dose he have left? We have to come to at least one! Hey thank's again for everything you've done for us!!!!! If you ever need anything just let us know. I think we are way over due to watch the boy's for YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

go Lucas! he looks so professional!! Audrey is captivated by the pictures, we will have to take her to see a game sometime!
Scully

ErinDoobs said...

Those are great shots-- Lucas looks so cute!! I will get to a game in the spring =)

Heather said...

I hate not hearing updates on the boys!!!  I would really enjoy getting together with you so the kids could play and just to talk.  I'm SO bored at home and I hope I did the right thing and hope things work out for people that stayed, if you know what I mean!  Ron's SUPPOSED to have the kids this weekend, and once we get into November and December I know how crazy it gets, but we'll work something out! Oh yeah, I LOVE that peppermint creamer too!!!