Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Haircut

"I cut my hair." Those were the words from Reece's mouth about an hour ago as he was upstairs giving his self a little makeover (aren't girls the only ones that are supposed to pull this stunt?!). I was just mentioning to a friend the other day that none of my boys had ever tried that but if I had to place a bet on who would be first, my guess was Reece. We'll be contacting a few friends that cut hair tomorrow to see who can squeeze us into their schedule to even things out. Thank goodness he did NOT cut his flesh or much off the bangs :) Here's a peek at the new do.........and bear with me as the lighting/white balance stinks on these - I was more concerned with capturing the moment than composing the picture.


Check out the chunk to the right of the shears!



and another chunk...........



and the evidence (with a few crumbs from dinner in the pile :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious. sorry, but it is...Reece cuts hair like I do..only you can't tell I am not a stylist because we all have wicked big hair over here...you will have to post pics of the new cut...at least he didn't lie about it, right?!
scully

TalsmaKids said...

I am so glad my kids have never done that!! Annika just was reading the post with me. Hopefully she get no ideas!

Heather said...

Tim told me about this today and sorry but I laughed! Of course it would be Reece to do it, and thankfully he didn't decide Jackson needed a trim too! When Paige did this she basically buzz cut her bangs! I embarassed her so much I have no doubt that she will NEVER pick up scissors and do that again!