Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"O" baby!

This past weekend I got the joy of capturing some 9mth portraits for one of my good college friends. She actually lives on the other side of the state and called me last minute as she was in town for a 5k Saturday am. Of course I squeezed her in! These are just a few of my favorites of baby "O"....









Couldn't decide which processing I like best on this pose....






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely the second processing, I like the old feel of it...love the red jacket she wore! good work as usual...
Scully

ErinDoobs said...

OMG, is she adorable! and the outfit and the shoes... too cute.. you do an amazing job, my friend!! I need to call Tara-- thanks for the reminder. =)