Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Turning a new leaf?


It's very RARE in our house full of boys to have a willing subject to photograph.........seriously. It's like they have some sort of allergic reaction to the camera or something. I always find it so easy to photograph girls - they give you genuine smiles and can come up with the cutest poses - just the nature of the beast - I mean beauty :) A week ago at the Fish Ladder downtown GR, however, Lucas proved me wrong. He actually let me capture 3 (I know, don't fall over in shock) pictures!!! And, I'll be sharing just one with you all - take a look at my handsome young man!

1 comment:

ErinDoobs said...

That's an adorable shot!! =)