Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, May 12, 2008

Doing my part


So I figure while I can't change the fact that gas prices are so high, at least I can try to save what I use, right? I have been hanging our clothes out on the line whenever possible to avoid using the gas dryer. It does take a little extra effort in tying up the rope from the deck to the swingset (yes, our neighbors might think we're hooligans) and actually hanging each article of clothing one by one, but I figure at least I'm doing my part to try to save some "green" and help out our planet :) I know this doesn't work for everyone, but I figure if I'm home all day with the kids it's not a big deal to hang the wash (plus the kids have an instant fort!).

1 comment:

ErinDoobs said...

Go girl, go green! I love that you are doing that! Keep up the green, er... good work, Whitno!