Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Monday, May 19, 2008

Small talk with Reece

So today was a busy day living the life of a family of 6. I picked up McKenna for a playdate at our house (to give Stephanie some time with the new baby). The boys loved having a little girl around (Reece, especially b/c they're only a few months apart). I took ONLY Reece with me while I brought McKenna back to GR. Tim and I try to make a conscious effort of giving him individual attention when possible. It seems he's much more jealous of Jackson now that Jackson is walking and a possible threat to his territory. On the way home from GR Reece and I had a bit of small talk. I think he liked not having to compete with Lucas (or Jackson) for my attention. A bit of silence lingered and then he said to me, "Mom, you're a pretty girl" (so matter-of-factly). I asked him what he said as I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming :) Clear as day, I heard what I thought I heard. You have a special place in my heart Reece Allen Meyers :) Mommy loves you!!!

1 comment:

ErinDoobs said...

Reece is so precious! You are one lucky and blessed girl! =)