Words to live by...

From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after
another

Remember who you are and you will walk through life blessed and beautiful

When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things

Children are a gift from God

Never underestimate the power of prayer



Sunday, May 18, 2008

Giving it a shot

So, I'm trying to decide how to "present" photos to parents..........I'm giving smugmug a try. So far so good....to check out my recent gig, follow this link and click on the gallery thumbnail to view the entire gallery http://whitneyjillphotography.smugmug.com/
I've also added this link in my "sites to see" section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I followed your link and checked out your shoot....
1- seriously, beautiful work Whitney.
2- your friend has a gorgeous trio of kids, wow.
you rock. is your middle name Jill??!
Scully